As you consider purchasing Grand Cayman luxury real estate and making the Cayman Islands your new home, here are 10 things to consider before swapping city life for island life.
- We live by “Caymankind.” Strangers say hello, pedestrians wave and if you need a ride, just throw up a thumb and the next car to pass is likely to give you a lift.
- Background noise in Grand Cayman consists of gentle, crashing waves, soothing North Sound breezes, friendly chirping iguanas and charming clucking chickens.
- In Grand Cayman, a 20-minute journey is…10 minutes too long.
- We drive on the left and we participate in roadside hospitality, letting people through is the norm and a honk means, “Thank you!”
- Beach walks count as exercise.
- We live by island time; the only time you rush is for happy hour.
- The warm salty air is not only healing and restorative, but uplifts your mood everywhere you go.
- Just as a large city, we are spoilt for culinary choice! Only here, we have the added benefit of an array of local food at your fingertips, from freshly caught fish, lobster and conch to organic fruits and vegetables.
- It’s summertime every day. This means no woolly sweaters, gloves or boots required — ever.
- No matter where you are on island, watching our magical sunsets in hues of orange, red and purple never gets old.
Visit Provenance Properties today to arrange a tour of The Residences at Seafire where you can invest in Grand Cayman luxury real estate and watch the sea set on fire every night from your own balcony.