Contact leasing agent
Up to 20,000 sq. ft.
Shell and core
• Full-floor availability
• Spectacular views of the North Sound and Seven Mile Beach
• Private balconies
• Efficient floor plates
• 12.5-foot ceiling heights
• Large corner windows optimise natural light
• Contactless bathrooms
Camana Bay’s newest commercial building integrates high-performance design with sustainable building practices in a modern Caribbean structure. Built to LEED® Gold specifications, Camana Bay’s tallest building soars skywards, promising unrivalled views of the North Sound and Seven Mile Beach.
Scheduled for completion in Q4 2022, 60 Nexus Way offers 200,000 square feet of Class-A office space including 9,000 square feet of street-level retail space.
On the building’s upper floors, the flexible floor plans can easily adapt to a variety of professional, creative, productive and stylish workspaces. Common areas are minimised to allow for efficient layouts, while oversized windows offer stunning water views and optimise natural daylight.
Easy access to the landscaped roof terrace amplifies the building’s connection to nature. Perfect for private meetings or corporate events, the landscaped verandah enjoys breezy views of sea and Sound.
With retail and amenities on the ground floor, and convenient proximity to the Town Centre, 60 Nexus Way is more than just a workplace, with inspiring spaces, services and experiences designed to fulfil everyday needs.
Contact a leasing agent today for more information or visit 60nexusway.ky.
• Due for completion in Q4 2022
• 200,000-square-foot office building including 9,000 square feet of ground-floor retail space
• Built to LEED® Gold specifications
• Industrial, tropical design
• Meets Miami-Dade NOA-rating
• Dedicated surface parking
• On-site property management and 24-hour security
• 3,000-square-foot rooftop terrace
• Access to Tier III SOC 2 Type II certified data centre
Camana Bay offers a prestigious address for the local and international business community, located in the heart of Grand Cayman’s Seven Mile Beach corridor, in close proximity to Owen Roberts International Airport, world-class hotels and restaurants. Camana Bay is a mixed-use, master-planned waterfront community and a thriving financial services centre with close to 700,000 square feet of commercial office and retail space, 63 luxury apartments for long-term lease, 124 for-sale residences, public spaces, shopping, dining, events and attractions.