• Opportunity for building signage
• Full floor plug and play opportunity
• Direct elevator access into lobby
• Secure floor access available
• Restrooms and kitchen inside suite
• Water views
Price on application
Available for immediate lease, approx. 13,000 rentable square feet, full-floor occupancy with spectacular water views. This second generation space is fully-fitted out, features executive offices, boardrooms, open-plan office space and a large central kitchen that encourages employee integration and collaboration. View the 3D tour or contact a leasing agent today to view the space.
94 Solaris is a 68,000 square foot, five storey building located adjacent to the Crescent that boasts spectacular views over the Camana Bay Harbour.
• Meets Miami-Dade NOA-rating
• Proximity to surface and covered parking
• Sound business continuity and disaster recovery infrastructure
• Full service back-up generator
• Access to a state-of-art data centre
• On-site property management and 24-hour security
• Proximity to a diverse mix of shopping, dining, entertainment, fitness and medical services
• Proximity to Cayman International School, a world-class, international academic facility offering education from Pre-K to Grade 12 and an IB programme
• Access to modern sports complex for individual and team sports
• Access to inviting outdoor settings, green spaces and a marine harbour
Camana Bay is a lively waterfront town in Grand Cayman where locals and visitors come to live, work and play. With over 15 eateries and more than 40 markets and speciality shops, Camana Bay offers an eclectic mix of experiences in an elegant island setting. This walkable Town Centre, where more than 2,000 people live and work, features inviting outdoor spaces, green areas and a harbour. The combination of Camana Bay’s signature annual events, tenant community and residents, bring more than thousands of people to Camana Bay every month, making it the premier shopping and culinary destination in the Cayman Islands.
<<Back to Listings