• Opportunity for building signage
• Full floor plug and play opportunity
• Direct elevator access into lobby
• Secure floor access available
• Restrooms and kitchen inside suite
• Water views
Price on application
Available for immediate lease, approx. 13,000 rentable square feet, full-floor occupancy with spectacular water views. This second generation space is fully-fitted out, features executive offices, boardrooms, open-plan office space and a large central kitchen that encourages employee integration and collaboration. View the 3D tour or contact a leasing agent today to view the space.
94 Solaris is a 68,000 square foot, five storey building located adjacent to the Crescent that boasts spectacular views over the Camana Bay Harbour.
• Meets Miami-Dade NOA-rating
• Proximity to surface and covered parking
• Sound business continuity and disaster recovery infrastructure
• Full service back-up generator
• Access to a state-of-art data centre
• On-site property management and 24-hour security
• Proximity to a diverse mix of shopping, dining, entertainment, fitness and medical services
• Proximity to Cayman International School, a world-class, international academic facility offering education from Pre-K to Grade 12 and an IB programme
• Access to modern sports complex for individual and team sports
• Access to inviting outdoor settings, green spaces and a marine harbour
Located along Grand Cayman’s Seven Mile Beach corridor, Camana Bay offers a prestigious address to the local and international business community. Camana Bay is a thriving corporate and financial services centre in the Cayman Islands. This 685-acre development is the Caribbean’s only mixed-use, master-planned community. At less than a 10-minute drive to the country’s capital George Town and Owen Roberts International Airport, Camana Bay is an easily accessible town centre.
When you have a business address at Camana Bay, you join a local community of global professional services firms in an amenity-rich, Class-A office environment.
<<Back to Listings