Retail or Food & Beverage
Shell & Core
• Restaurant ready
• Street level access
• High vehicular visibility
• Space can be demised
• Rain cover, fans and sun shading to allow all day outdoor seating
• 17' high ceilings
• Below three floors of office space
Price on application
Now available for lease, approx. 3,900 rentable square feet on the first floor of brand-new One Nexus Way. The space is perfectly designed for a restaurant with street-level access, idyllic views of Heliconia Court and all-weather outdoor seating featuring a rain cover, fans and sun shading. It can be demised to suit the needs of any client, large or small.
View the 3D tour or contact a leasing agent today to view the space.
One Nexus Way
One Nexus way is an 82,000-square-foot four-storey building located in the Camana Bay Town Centre, consisting of office, retail and restaurant space. The building is perfectly located with easy access from Esterley Tibbetts Highway. Designed to achieve LEED® Gold certification, One Nexus Way is one of the most energy-efficient commercial buildings in the region.
• Overlooking Heliconia Court, Camana Bay’s largest central courtyard (20,000 sq. ft.)
• Designed to optimise natural daylight
• Easily accessible parking spaces (2,300 spaces total in Camana Bay)
• Direct access from Camana Bay roundabout
• Designed by Lake|Flato, a world leader in modern, sustainable architecture
• Meets Miami-Dade NOAA rating
• Backup power generator
• A 50,000-gallon rainwater cistern
• On-site property management
• 24-hour security
• Key fob access available
Camana Bay is a lively waterfront town in Grand Cayman where locals and visitors come to live, work and play. With over fifteen restaurants, cafés, markets and speciality shops, Camana Bay offers an eclectic mix of experiences in an elegant island setting. This walkable town centre, where more than 1,800 people live and work, features inviting outdoor spaces, green areas and a harbour. The combination of Camana Bay’s signature annual events, tenant community and residents, bring more than 110,000 people to Camana Bay every month, making it the premier shopping and culinary destination in the Cayman Islands.