Shell & Core
• Multi-floor availability
• Balconies with views of Seven Mile Beach or Camana Bay Town Centre
• Entire floor available for one tenant
• Space can be demised
• Exterior signage options available
• 13' high ceilings
• Nine restrooms
Price on application
Now available for lease, the entire third floor of the brand-new One Nexus Way, offering over 22,563 square feet of rentable office space. Ideal for any large office: the vanilla-shell finish allows the space to be adapted to suit the needs of any tenant and there is even multi-floor availability. Alternatively, the space can be easily demised for a smaller office. The multiple balconies provide an opportunity for relaxing breaks and pristine views.
View the 3D tour or contact a leasing agent today to view the space.
One Nexus Way
One Nexus way is an 82,000-square-foot four-storey building located in the Camana Bay Town Centre, consisting of office, retail and restaurant space. The building is perfectly located with easy access from Esterley Tibbetts Highway. Designed to achieve LEED® Gold Certification, One Nexus Way is one of the most energy-efficient commercial buildings in the region.
• Easily accessible parking spaces (Over 2,500 spaces total in Camana Bay)
• Designed by Lake|Flato, a world leader in modern, sustainable architecture
• Meets Miami-Dade NOA rating
• Backup power generator
• 50,000-gallon rainwater cistern
• Overlooking Heliconia Court, Camana Bay’s largest central courtyard (20,000 sq. ft.)
• Designed to optimise natural daylight
• On-site property management
• 24-hour security
• Key fob access available
Camana Bay is a lively waterfront town in Grand Cayman where locals and visitors come to live, work and play. With over 15 eateries and more than 40 markets and speciality shops, Camana Bay offers an eclectic mix of experiences in an elegant island setting. This walkable Town Centre, where more than 2,000 people live and work, features inviting outdoor spaces, green areas and a harbour. The combination of Camana Bay’s signature annual events, tenant community and residents, bring more than thousands of people to Camana Bay every month, making it the premier shopping and culinary destination in the Cayman Islands.
<<Back to Listings