Shell & Core
• Multi-floor availability
• Balconies with views of Seven Mile Beach or Camana Bay Town Centre
• Entire floor available for one tenant
• Space can be demised
• Exterior signage options available
• 13' high ceilings
• Nine restrooms
Price on application
Entire top floor of brand new One Nexus Way now available for lease. With 22,500 square feet of customisable space and multi-floor availability, this would be the perfect location for any large office. Alternatively, the space can be easily demised to suit the needs of a smaller office. Balconies offer spectacular views from Camana Bay Town Centre across to Seven Mile Beach.
View the 3D tour or contact a leasing agent today to view the space.
One Nexus Way
One Nexus way is an 82,000-square-foot four-storey building located in the Camana Bay Town Centre, consisting of office, retail and restaurant space. The building is perfectly located with easy access from Esterley Tibbetts Highway. Designed to achieve LEED® Gold Certification, One Nexus Way is one of the most energy-efficient commercial buildings in the region.
• Easily accessible parking spaces (2,300 spaces total in Camana Bay)
• Designed by Lake|Flato, a world leader in modern, sustainable architecture
• Four balconies on each level
• Meets Miami-Dade NOAA rating
• Backup power generator
• 50,000-gallon rainwater cistern
• Overlooking Heliconia Court, Camana Bay’s largest central courtyard (20,000 sq. ft.)
• Designed to optimise natural daylight
• 100kW of solar panels on the roof
• On-site property management
• 24-hour security
• Key fob access available
Located along Grand Cayman’s Seven Mile Beach corridor, Camana Bay offers a prestigious address to the local and international business community. Camana Bay is a thriving corporate and financial services centre in the Cayman Islands. This 685-acre development is the Caribbean’s only mixed-use master-planned community. Sustainable design and energy-efficient practices reduce overall operating costs. Built to Miami-Dade hurricane specification ratings, access to a state-of-the-art data centre, power protection and backup generators ensures tenants have business continuity should a disaster strike. At less than a 10-minute drive to the country’s capital George Town and Owen Roberts International Airport, Camana Bay is an easily accessible town centre.
When you have a business address at Camana Bay, you join a local community of global professional services firms in an amenity-rich, Class-A office environment.<<Back to Listings