Regatta Office Park
• Entire floor available for one tenant
• Multi-floor availability
• Pleasing lobbies and public areas
• Ensuite washrooms and kitchen
• Private offices with open seating plan availability
• Conference room
• Dedicated server room
• Visibility from West Bay Road
Price on application
Perfect office space now available for lease – a whole ground floor of Regatta Office Park boasting 3,616 square feet of rentable space and multi-floor availability. Move-in ready, the space features a conference room, an open seating plan with select private offices, a dedicated server room as well as ensuite washrooms and a kitchen. Elegant lobbies and public areas make the space ideal for clients and employees alike.
View the 3D tour or contact a leasing agent today to view the space.
Leeward 1 is a two-storey building, with wide open landscaping and an abundance of greenery, creating a relaxing space for both clients and employees. Multiple public areas provide spaces to meet with clients both indoors and outdoors. Additionally, visibility from West Bay Road makes it easy for clients to locate.
• Walking distance to dining, shopping and hotels
• Close proximity to North Sound Golf Course
• Short drive to central George Town and Owen Roberts International Airport
• Accessibility from West Bay Road and Esterley Tibbetts Highway
• On-site property management
• Fibre optic connectivity from all on-island ISPs
• Reserved parking available
• Beautiful landscaping and courtyards
• Key fob access available
• On-site security
Regatta Office Park
Regatta features a fresh, distinctive working environment on nearly 10 beautifully landscaped acres. With 127,000 square feet of office space, Regatta is already home to an impressive tenant listing that includes Rawlinson & Hunter, CIBC, Cayman Water and St. Matthew’s University.
With office suites available from 1,200 to 10,000 square feet Regatta Office Park is a remarkable business haven, with a character all of its own, offering office space at superb value for Seven Mile Beach.<<Back to Listings