Regatta Office Park
• Entire floor available for one tenant
• Private lobby right off the ground floor main lobby
• Private offices with open seating plan availability
• Ensuite washroom and kitchen
• Dedicated printer room
• Conference rooms
Price on application
Entire first floor available for immediate lease and perfect for any large office. The 8,700-square-foot space includes distinctive office features such as a sophisticated private lobby, private offices with an open seating plan option, a dedicated printer room and a conference room. Also contains an ensuite washroom and a kitchen.
View the 3D tour or contact a leasing agent today to view the space.
Windward 3 is a five-storey building, with wide open landscaping and an abundance of greenery, creating a relaxing space for both clients and employees. Several restaurants are within walking distance, allowing employees to meet clients both in and out of the office. Additionally, Windward 3’s close proximity to George Town and Owen Roberts International Airport makes doing business convenient.
• Walking distance to dining, shopping and hotels
• Close proximity to North Sound Golf Course
• Short drive to central George Town and Owen Roberts International Airport
• Accessibility from West Bay Road and Esterley Tibbetts Highway
• Fibre optic connectivity from all on-island ISPs
• Reserved parking available
• Beautiful landscaping and courtyards
• Key fob access available
• On-site security
• On-site backup power generator
• On-site property management
• Elevator access
Regatta Office Park
Regatta features a fresh, distinctive working environment on nearly 10 beautifully landscaped acres. With 127,000 square feet of office space, Regatta is already home to an impressive tenant listing that includes Rawlinson & Hunter, CIBC, Cayman Water and St. Matthew’s University.
With office suites available from 1,200 to 10,000 square feet Regatta Office Park is a remarkable business haven, with a character all of its own, offering office space at superb value for Seven Mile Beach.<<Back to Listings